website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

Just now, phelps said:

only because of genetics...his education and his athletic training are 100% Italian (which normally isn't the case with most of those African-born Italians)...:evil:

I think it's quite different from buying an already formed and established athlete and jus giving him a passport...:whistle:

What? I wrote this for Mechaal.

1 minute ago, dareza said:

What? I wrote this for Mechaal.

0% Italian, I tell you 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The audience really needs a beer or two. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Women´s Pole Vault Finalists

Ekaterini Stefanidi :GRE Anzhelika Sidorova :RUS Holly Bradshaw :GBR Nikoleta Kiriakopoulou :GRE Maryna Kylypko :UKR Olga Mullina :RUS  Iryna Zhuk :BLR Ninon Guillon-Romarin :FRA Elena-Klaoudia Polak :GRE  Amálie Švábiková :CZE Angelica Bengtsson :SWE and Carolin Hingst :GER

Honestly, if Bukowiecki medals in these championships, this will be the biggest slap in the face for me, because I had him as my medalist both in Olympics Games and in the World Championship and I decided to not believe in him for the third time :d

The african athletes in mens 10 k are more used to the heat, so they won all the medals. At least the turkish guys didnt win a medal, will be interesting to see how Can will do on the womens side.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.