website statistics

Athletics EAA European Championships 2018

Agger

62.00 for Urbanek, he's out

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Athletics federation spokesperson, he's in Berlin at the moment :p

And how exactly you insinuate yourself into the life of such important person? :yikes: Did you dognap his pet and pretended to be a founder or something? :p

#banbestmen

Cadee :facepalm:

57 meters, foul (which was around 50 meters) and foul (which was less than 50 meters).

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Juste maintenant , OlympicsFan a déclaré:

At least they are consistent. I think Mayer forgot how to do a decathlon, he only did triathlon so far this season.

Perhaps... Anyway,he had it comming anyway. Remember the pole vault last year. Better to learn now than feel sorry at the WC or the Olympics...

Foul, foul, foul for C Harting.

Just now, dcro said:

And how exactly you insinuate yourself into the life of such important person? :yikes: Did you dognap his pet and pretended to be a founder or something? :p

Funny story. He also worked with the Biathlon federation and when I participated in X Factor, there are some bits that are pre-filmed before the live performances and in one of those bits, I was talking how I'm not a typical Lithuanian and how I don't really care about basketball too much and that my nr.1 sport is Biathlon. After that week, I was contacted by him to do an interview about Biathlon, lastly I put two and two together, that it's the same Robertas that used to be a Totallympics member. We've been friends ever since and discuss about sports every day and I also get some interesting details about our athletes and get informed about our injuries and such :p

Very nice of Harting and Mayer. They tought "If Toth cant win gold here, we are not worthy to win gold either, so we better foul out".

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.