website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)  

59 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2019 at 02:37 PM

4 hours ago, thepharoah said:

@Wanderer Wow! U didn't choose tennis this's really big surprise for me :d

Well... tennis is still my #1, but at Olympics, it is just not the same. Especially now when the players are bit less committed (no ranking points etc). Year 2012 was peak definitely and I immensely enjoyed the tennis tournament. But Grand Slam is a Grand Slam :d 

At Olympics, athletics, swimming and volleyball are my top priorities. I enjoyed rugby sevens tournament in Rio and lately became great fan of hockey. All in all, the only sports I usually avoid at OG are weightlifting, boxing and somehow I always miss to watch any triathlon and modern pentathlon race :d 

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Well... tennis is still my #1, but at Olympics, it is just not the same. Especially now when the players are bit less committed (no ranking points etc). Year 2012 was peak definitely and I immensely enjoyed the tennis tournament. But Grand Slam is a Grand Slam :d 

At Olympics, athletics, swimming and volleyball are my top priorities. I enjoyed rugby sevens tournament in Rio and lately became great fan of hockey. All in all, the only sports I usually avoid at OG are weightlifting, boxing and somehow I always miss to watch any triathlon and modern pentathlon race :d 

I thought the topic is about sports in general , not only olympics 

• 1 month later...

Artistic gymnastics, rhythmic gymnastics, judo, swimming... and the fifth sport is hard to choose because I don't really care about anything else. I voted for volleyball, but only because I was a huge fan of volleyball when I was a small kid and a teenager, but I don't really follow much of what's going on nowadays in this the sport. Diving and trampoline are surprisingly not among my favorites, even though I watch the replays later.

Edited by thiago_simoes