website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)  

59 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2019 at 02:37 PM

10 minutes ago, bestmen said:

all the people who voted have nothing to do with sport
you can't prefer only 5 , the real fans enjoy 99% of competitions

I do enjoy watching pretty much all sports (synchronized swimming, dressage, rhythmic gymnastics, baseball and softball aren't really my cup of tea but other than that), but most "real fans" still have to prioritize. We simply don't have time to follow every sport as closely (If you do, you must have found some extra hours in the day).

30 minuti fa, bestmen ha scritto:

all the people who voted have nothing to do with sport
you can't prefer only 5 , the real fans enjoy 99% of competitions

This is somehow true, but that doesn’t mean that you may have your favorites, in my opinion :)

6 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

I start to love eventing and jumping in this year :p 

The Olympics got me in to eventing and jumping, but dressage still sucks

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

well, I decided to go with my "traditional" 5 (Fencing, Judo, Wrestling, Swimming and Field Hockey), but it doesn't make justice to my real addiction to most of the Olympic sports (and not only them)...

I also considered the idea to vote for Golf and Baseball, but actually the Olympics are the less interesting event for those sports, so I gave up the idea...

more recently, I also appreciate Sport Climbing a lot among the newcomers at the Games, but once again, the Olympic event format is so stupid and senseless that I left that choice out, too...

however, apart from what I call non-sports (Rhythmic Gymnastics, Trampoline, Artistic Swimming, Surfing and so on), I always say that I love all the sports in the world...just I prefer some of those to some others...