website statistics

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

vlad

[POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)  

59 members have voted

1. 1. [POLL] Which are your 5 Top Favorite Summer Olympic Sports? (2018 version)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/15/2019 at 02:37 PM

Athletics, road cycling, weightlifting....and then it gets hard :d 

I mean, I kinda like almost all of them, but the sports I follow and watch much more closely are a ton of motorsports (from MotoGP to F1 and NASCAR and IndyCar and Formula 3 and whatnot) and stuff like darts. I guess I'll add swimming (even though I am annoyed by that being so incredibly small besides championships) and I like gymnastics too, so let's choose that :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 minutes ago, bestmen said:

you always vote for the winning  sports of medals for your countries :lol:

Yeah because we win a lot of medals in weightlifting :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Wait! I really like rugby sevens too :d 

Athletics, Fencing, Rugby Sevens, Shooting, Table Tennis.

Swimming dropped for Rugby Sevens, compared to the 2017 vote. Close between Shooting, Baseball, Weightlifting, Diving.

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.

Tough one. Ended up with road cycling, mountain bike, athletics, triathlon and handball.

Badminton, track cycling and football are the main competitors with rowing, canoe sprint, swimming, sailing and fencing a bit after.

Edited by Agger