website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Il y a 22 heures , rybak a déclaré:

I hope that in future contests we will have way more than 20-25 pariticpating users :fingers:

Congrats to the medalists! 

yes so far wwe have 36 users who participated in the prediction contests but while the participants per countest don't exceed 24 or 25 . Many of them missed some contests may be because they are not very interested in that sport or lack of knowledge about it , but it could be an opportunity for them to discover new sports ;)  as for me i wasn't a big fan of winter sports and I always finished on the bottom of the ranking but now i'm liking them more and more :d .

Il y a 15 heures , Henry_Leon a déclaré:

Gold !!!!!!!!!!! :champion:  Unbelievable :yikes: It's my first GOLD medal ever ( finally!!!:p), and totally unexpected in Ice Hockey......

Congratulations also at Pablita :ITA for silver and hckosice :SVK for bronze 

:ITA team on fire this year!!!!

ENJOY IT :p:cheer::banana:

Il y a 3 heures , rybak a déclaré:

@tuniscof You mentioned about contest for track cycling world championships, this event will started in Wednesday, it's yet possible to open this contest?

of course it should be ready in the morning ;)

Edited by tuniscof

sorry for the question.if nobody is among the favourite atlethes and there is the option "any other",do I have to say who is? or it's ok to cope and paste "any other"?.and than.can I write for all three the medallist "any other" or is it limeted for only one spot?thank you

il y a 23 minutes, stamura84 a déclaré:

sorry for the question.if nobody is among the favourite atlethes and there is the option "any other",do I have to say who is? or it's ok to cope and paste "any other"?.and than.can I write for all three the medallist "any other" or is it limeted for only one spot?thank you

you can use the option " Any other" for any athletes who is not listed ;)

no you don't have to say who it is, otherwise what's the point of that option :d

and it's not limited to one spot, you can use any other for the three spots if you think no one from the list will be on the podium ;)