website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

il y a 6 minutes, tuniscof a déclaré:

On contestant's request, edited predictions will be accepted, but contestant will earn 0 points for finished matches and the matches that have started. Moment at the latest editing will be considered as the entry moment, in other words. 

4 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

Dunadan is right, and africaboy is right too but since that prediction included both medal matches, only his last post will be counted and he gets 0 points for finished matches at that moment which is the Bronze Medal game ! in other words, for the last prediction design post, only his picks for final will be counted ! 

The modified one should be accepted only if he had requested it to you...before the match Egypt vs cameroon of course, not after...did he request it? No, otherwise you would have modified it on your spreadsheet

il y a 8 minutes, Dunadan a déclaré:

The modified one should be accepted only if he had requested it to you...before the match Egypt vs cameroon of course, not after...did he request it? No, otherwise you would have modified it on your spreadsheet

yes he did before the final, it was exactly at 11:33 ;) look, but I just forgot to modify it on spreadsheet, that's the thing :p 

Spoiler

AFR?async&rand=0.31658824646991124

Edited by tuniscof

5 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

yes he did before the final, it was exactly at 11:33 ;) look

Reveal hidden contents

But did he make the request to you to accept it? Read the rules that you quoted please....the right thing to do is to ignore the change ( first part of that rule)

Edited by Dunadan

33 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

yes he did before the final, it was exactly at 11:33 ;) look, but I just forgot to modify it on spreadsheet, that's the thing :p 

Reveal hidden contents

If you have the private message in which he asked you to accept the change, i'll admit that you are right...:).

Anyway, it's your contest and you can do whatever you want of course :).

Edited by Dunadan

il y a 36 minutes, Dunadan a déclaré:

If you have the private message in which he asked you to accept the change, i'll admit that you are right...:)

He didn't "technically ask for the change because he didnt know he had to ask for it, so he just did post before the deadline, .

In his original post he edited for the final match with the same score of 1-2 , so I didn't understand when I saw the second, I thought he posted again the same thing

look here: his intention was to make me see his post (and he didn't know he had to ask, otherwise he would have done it) plus he wasn't online to answer me until today.

Spoiler

AFR2?async&rand=0.6917228621848126

il y a 56 minutes, Dunadan a déclaré:

If you have the private message in which he asked you to accept the change, i'll admit that you are right...:).

Anyway, it's your contest and you can do whatever you want of course :).

Don't forget it's just a game ;) , and most of all nobody cheated !

You're making me feel as If I was in a court right now in front of a judge  :d  :lol: