Welcome to Totallympics, the home of Olympic Sports!

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to other members, get your own private messenger, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Login | Create an Account

Wanderer

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Wanderer    129

Individual sports are horrible to manage. Some people filled prediction designs in the way they wanted... I'll work on team sports now and results for swimming will be up in few days hopefully :wall:

In the prediction contest Misc Events 1 I made a mistake and put an athlete both in silver and bronze medal position.

That particular event is on 13th August. So.. can I edit that particular now?

Wanderer    129
14 minutes ago, gubchandrolai said:

In the prediction contest Misc Events 1 I made a mistake and put an athlete both in silver and bronze medal position.

That particular event is on 13th August. So.. can I edit that particular now?

If there is no preliminary competition for that event, you can edit - but send your corrections via PM and I'll add it myself.

Wanderer    129

I'll give my best to have water polo scores within 24 hours. Tomorrow handball and hockey; by the end of the weekend swimming and cycling.

LDOG    181

Contest-FieldHockey.png

Men's Quarterfinals Prediction Design available here.

Remember that in Hockey you have to predict goal difference, not the exact result of a match.