website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

5 godzin temu, Dolby napisał:

Fully agree. I personally believe, that instead of having too many contests with delayed results, it would be better if we had only 2-3 contests but with timely results and enough time to predict. 

i fully agree...but......he`s by himself with all of this, he has good intensions. Maybe we should help him, he won`t do it on his own. I`m just terrible at computers, very slow but i`ll think about this

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

2017PC21.png

ProvisionaI Standing after Day 3 available here

Since exceptionally there have been 2 bronze medallists, II counted just one correct Bronze in perfect prediction ;)  )

Congrats to users with perfect predictions which all came in Women's Pole Vault : @africaboy @Dolby @Dunadan @Federer91 @George_D @juliosilva @Pablita @rybak @stefanbg and Maйкл

I don't want make more complicated the work of @tuniscof but I report two of "mistake name" in prediction format:

Spoiler

(according to the general rule: the names must be the same of Prediction Design ) :

day 9 - Sally Peterson instead Sally Pearson (already reported by @heywoodu at pag114)

day 10 -  Henrik Ingebrigsten instead Philip (Henrik don't was in this race)

I ask only a clarify if the pts will be added or not (NOT NOW ;)  but when will be post the day 9 and 10)

Thanks in advance and good job :yes

Edited by Henry_Leon

il y a 32 minutes, Henry_Leon a déclaré:

I don't want make more complicated the work of @tuniscof but I report two of "mistake name" in prediction format:

Révéler contenus cachés

(according to the general rule: the names must be the same of Prediction Design ) :

day 9 - Sally Peterson instead Sally Pearson (already reported by @heywoodu at pag114)

day 10 -  Henrik Ingebrigsten instead Philip (Henrik don't was in this race)

I ask only a clarify if the pts will be added or not (NOT NOW ;)  but when will be post the day 9 and 10)

Thanks in advance and good job :yes

About spelling mistakes I know i found out a few too like for Stahl without "e" :d and Wlodarczyk with  "cz" not "sz" it was a typing mistake (remember i had to type the names and check them lol) so for Sally Pearson it's clear it's Sally :d so it's Pearson : I almost got confused with the Ingebrigsten brother but since only Filip is participating this year in 1500m then it's Filip ;) thanks for the correction !