website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, tuniscof said:

Men's Volleyball Euro prediction design will be available in few hours ;)

:mumble: Add new contest ? (There isn't in calendar)

Question:  There are scheduled FIVE contest next week (in calendar/general standing), are confirmed or someone will be cancelled? are not too much to manage?

Dnia 22.08.2017 o 14:22, Henry_Leon napisał:

:mumble: Add new contest ? (There isn't in calendar)

Question:  There are scheduled FIVE contest next week (in calendar/general standing), are confirmed or someone will be cancelled? are not too much to manage?

Looks like contests for tennis US Open and WCh in judo and gymnastics will be cancelled, as there isn't too much time left and in last two days tuniscof wasn't online.

20 hours ago, rybak said:

Looks like contests for tennis US Open and WCh in judo and gymnastics will be cancelled, as there isn't too much time left and in last two days tuniscof wasn't online.

Judo is online now, but since US Open starts tomorrow, I think it's too late for that one to have more than 5-10 participants :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 minut temu, heywoodu napisał:

Judo is online now, but since US Open starts tomorrow, I think it's too late for that one to have more than 5-10 participants :p 

Huh? Judo starts tomorrow too, even few hours earlier than matches in New York :p

6 minutes ago, rybak said:

Huh? Judo starts tomorrow too, even few hours earlier than matches in New York :p

And it's online :p 

Entering judo AND US Open before it starts will at least for me be almost impossible I think, I'll have to choose :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!