website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

I would still suggest to maybe have a little less prediction contests if that would give you the time to have them online earlier, because 24 hours is kinda short to have a big list of participants in the contest :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I would still suggest to maybe have a little less prediction contests if that would give you the time to have them online earlier, because 24 hours is kinda short to have a big list of participants in the contest :p 

This. Athletics WCh is way more important than Asian Volleyball Champs, with all due respect :d 

1 hour ago, Майкл said:

This. Athletics WCh is way more important than Asian Volleyball Champs, with all due respect :d 

Exactly :p

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy someone took over when Wanderer and co stopped having time for the contests, so a big :bowdown: to tuniscof for all of his work, but it might be better to drop a few contests if that means the others can be online earlier :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Almost forgot, but I came to this thread to say Sally Peterson should be Sally Pearson :p 

You know, just making sure that when Sally Pearson gets a medal I don't lose points because there is no 'Sally Peterson' in the results :d 

2 hours ago, heywoodu said:

You don't need templates to start your research... :p

#banbestmen