website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

http://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2017_03/2017PC6.png.33db5217453b2de8d40314fdf73dd8b6.png

Provisional standing after Day 3 available here

Pefect Picks of the day : @Dolby, @Pablita and @Crolympic for USA-FIN,
@Gianlu33, @Henry_Leon, @Dunadan, and @vlad for GER-SUI,
@hckosice, @Dolby, @ady48, @Gianlu33, @Dunadan, @heywoodu, @rybak, @Pablita and @Pavlo for SWE-CZE

http://totallympics.com/uploads/monthly_2017_03/2017PC6.png.33db5217453b2de8d40314fdf73dd8b6.png

Final Standing available here

Italian flag on a flag pole gif animation

Pablita

Italian flag on a flag pole gif animation

:champion: Henry_Leon:champion:

Slovak flag on a flag pole gif animation

hckosice

Congratulations to our first Ice hockey contest winner of the year !  
Congratulations @Henry_Leon ! Congratulations team Italy
:clap:!

This was a very good contest where everyone had its chance until the finish, Gold wasn't far from Silver or Bronze.

In his way to Gold, @Henry_Leon stood everytime on the podium since the beginning : 3rd during the first two days of the competition, then second during Days 3 and 4 before taking first place on 5th day and keeping for the finish the next day.
Congratulations to our Gold Medalist @Henry_Leon for his second medal, the second one for Italy too
:champion: 

On the second step of the podium another italian, this time it's @Pablita who had an impressive tournament, climbing the ranking from 5th to 4th, then to 3rd place which she kept for two days before jumping to second and clinch a Silver Medal, increasing Italy's tall to 3 medals

Congratulations to our Silver Medalist @Pablita for a 1st medal this year and to Team Italy for a first silver and third medal overall.
So far it's the first double on a podium this year.

On the third step of the podium stands slovak @hckosice He was the "favourite" before the beginning of the contest and he proved that him and ice hockey make just one :d Just like Pablita he climbed the ranking day after day : 5th during days 1 and 2,  then 4th for 3 days in a row before taking the Bronze on the last day. He did extremely well using his Jolly on this contest :yes.

Congratulation to Our Bronze Medalist @hckosice and Slovakia for their second medal this year! :hatoff:

Team Italy has been the one with most players for this contest with a total of seven users ! (30%) :teacher:

Four of them clinched 4 spots on top 5 ! (80%) @Henry_Leon , @Pablita on the podium, @Dunadan 4th and @stamura84 5th :afro:

Disappointment could be the world that describes @Dolby 's feelings : he took the lead since the beginning for 4 days before losing it to Henry_Leon and dropping on last two days to second then to 7th place at the finish :( good luck @Dolby next time ;)  

Most perfect prediction goes to @Dolby, @Henry_Leon and @heywoodu with 4 perfect picks each.

This contest was very interesting with many surprises ;)I hope you enjoyed it !

And for hockey lovers we still got Men's WCH in May ;)

Can't wait to see you in next contests ;) ! 

Now please stand up for the national anthem of Italy !

Edited by tuniscof

12 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

Congratulations to our first Ice hockey contest winner of the year !  
Congratulations @hckosice ! Congratulations team Italy
:clap:!

Thanks for the nice words dude :hug: and thanks for your amazing work.

Congrats :ITA:bowdown: sorry to have destroyed your perfect top 4 :d

Dolby :cry: I hoped for his medal so much after he was 1st .. so sorry dude :(

and about me, Bronze is great. very happy with this, I count him even higher than the gold from the rugby 6 nations, because that gold was really just about some incredible and hardly repeatable random luck :lol: but this one was harder, because it was more in my knowledge. I have to say that my personal goal was a medal. so I´m happy and satisfied by my job :d

i knew the medalists late in the morning after the ending of the final match ,because the predicts were not in hide

i'm just happy that Ufilov didn't exceed me cause he posted the predict after the end of the first 1/3 of the match :lol: