website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, dcro said:

Funny that you mentioned it, I heard a rumour going around that heywoodu tested positive for prediction contests. :whistle::p

F*ck off, it's a conpsiracy by the Antarctics and nothing but a politicalized rumour. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm stepping up to help Wanderer and LDOG with the point calculation of the predictions for Cycling, Swimming and the Miscellaneous Events, since I'm having a few days off work.

I'm planning of finishing the results next week. Still I think you shall be patient; it's a hard work filling out each form without mistakes, so please consider that.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tuniscof said:

It's been a while I haven't been here... and I'm sad to see how the situation has come to...:( I thought I was late for  Handball World Championship prediction contest :whistle:

but I hope we can make some prediction contest as soon as possible :afro:

i agree.

i would also like to predict handball

i agree that situation is strange to say at least, sure i understand that private life is more important but not to have 1 minute in month to write anything? To at least write "i resign guys, look for someone else"?

I`m dissapointed very much with such approach, not with not having time to finish olympic contests / make new ones but with total silence by months sometimes

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 hours ago, tuniscof said:

Unless Wanderer or LDOG show up :p I think I'll be making the prediction design for handball and it will be ready by midnight ;) (we just missed tonight's opening game)

Without notice for all is tough will be an interesting contest.......... it would be better begin from second phase (or not.......:mumble:)

However after the troubles of Olympic prediction (100% agree with @Pavlo ), I think many users don't want lose their time for play again.....