website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

I would have fought for at least top-7/8 or something if I didn't forget those last days :wall:

Congratulations to the winners :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Yesss!!:clap: :woohoo::bounce:

This is wonderful news, it's an honour and pleasure to be the 2016 Olympic field hockey champion :)

Big congrats to my fellow medalists :POL rybak and :ARG LDOG for their very nice result. And of course to the organisers for their dedication and giving up their time to make these contests possible, I say Thank You :):hatoff:.

Contest-Paralympics.png

Final Standing available here.

Flag Brazil animated gif 240x180

vinipereira

Flag Netherlands animated gif 240x180

heywoodu

Flag Croatia animated gif 240x180

dcro

Congratulations to @heywoodu who dominated the contest. Also congratulations to @vinipereira for winning the silver medal and @dcro for winning the bronze medal. Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you all enjoyed the inspiring Paralympic Games!

Congrats to the medalists

This one was a very hard contest. Well done @heywoodu, @vinipereira and @dcro respect :yes

also great job @uk12points for this contest. very very good job. I enjoyed the contest and learned a lot about the paralympic world sport also thanks to your job :yes

1 hour ago, uk12points said:

Contest-Paralympics.png

Final Standing available here.

Flag Brazil animated gif 240x180

vinipereira

Flag Netherlands animated gif 240x180

heywoodu

Flag Croatia animated gif 240x180

dcro

Congratulations to @heywoodu who dominated the contest. Also congratulations to @vinipereira for winning the silver medal and @dcro for winning the bronze medal. Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you all enjoyed the inspiring Paralympic Games!

Congratulations for the medalists ! Well done boys !