website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Contest-Paralympics.png

Provisional standings after Day 5 available here.

Day 5 saw @heywoodu jump into a commanding lead over the Brazilian pair of @vinipereira and @juliosilva. The next 3 days will be less dramatic with only 7 events being predicted, building up towards the most significant day of the contest, Friday 16th September where 11 events are being predicted, meaning 110 points are up for grabs! 

Heywoodu def. Vinipereira and took the lead in the head to head tournament :d Although, I have slightly mixed reviews as I am only in 19th place instead of 4th (what actually could be the truth based on my Paralympic knowledge when I posted my predictions :lol:). Actually, I'm the only one whose positions changes a lot.

Standings

#banbestmen

7 hours ago, dcro said:

Although, don't forget that you lost to hckosice in the first round shocker. :evil:

That one counted? I thought it was just a warm-up :whistle:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Contest-FieldHockey.png

Final Standing available here.

poland-flag-pole-animated.gif

rybak

ireland-flag-pole-animated.gif

OlympicIRL 

Argentine flag on a flag pole gif animation

LDOG

Congratulations to OlympicIRL who once again achieves a high position in a Hockey contest. Silver for rybak who had a big final sprint in semifinals/medal matches. Water Polo results... in a few days.

PS. Please people, in the future read the rules more carefully. Some of you predicted draws (?) or outright wrote the word "penalties" (without any number) in knockout matches. This obviously is not valid. Also, some of you predicted exact results (like 3-1, 5-3) which isn't valid in this contest, but in these cases I just counted the goal difference.