website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

hace 17 minutos, Henry_Leon said:

I had posted the Hockey Men's quarter finals before the site go down, but maybe will be more fair if the Men's QF don't count in the contest, many users maybe couldn't post predictor before the deadline. :mumble:

We will wait and see how many people predict the women's quarterfinals. If the number is much higher compared to the men's, then we will discard the men's QF. However if it's only 2, 3, 4 people more, then I can't discard it, sorry.

I suggest that everyone take note of the email that could be useful in such case, you have it written in the first post of every prediction contest 

here : 

Citation

If you have problem with the format, you can post your predictions in simplified format. Also, if the forum is down, or you cannot access the forum for any reason, you can send you predictions on e-mail: totallympics.predictions@gmail.com. Make sure your predictions are understandable. For instance, SRB - HUN 3 means Hungary beats Serbia by 3. SRB 2 HUN means nothing. And please, write your Totallympics username so the contest manager can know who actually sent predictions.

also feel free to join the facebook group of totallympics : https://www.facebook.com/groups/284207021658208/