website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, dcro said:

I think you can, but if you do all events that started before you post new predictions won't count for you :p

What do you mean? :p 

I haven't posted a single prediction in Misc 3 yet, so I can simply enter it and fill in my predictions for events that haven't started right? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I haven't posted a single prediction in Misc 3 yet, so I can simply enter it and fill in my predictions for events that haven't started right? 

Oh, I thought you already entered it before and want to change your predictions. :p

And yes, you can enter now and predict events that haven't started yet.

#banbestmen

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Just to clarify, I think you can't even predict Artistic Gymnastics events as their qualifications are over or Sailing events where races have been held. Be quick before Golf and Badminton start tomorrow early morning 

14 minutes ago, gubchandrolai said:

In the prediction contest Misc Events 1 I made a mistake and put an athlete both in silver and bronze medal position.

That particular event is on 13th August. So.. can I edit that particular now?

If there is no preliminary competition for that event, you can edit - but send your corrections via PM and I'll add it myself.