website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

29 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

I noticed that too and it does not feel right. I am not sure we can change the rules during the midseason (unless majority rise against the current rule) but we'll bring this discussion at the end of the year for sure.

Personally, I am against multipliers. Even now, I tend to have them at minimal value, maximum 2 for the final round.

its ok.i was saying this last year and nothings changed

1 minute ago, mihamiha said:

probably because all from 4th place down voted for double points to catch a medal:d

Haha maybe :d

Though, back in 2011/2012 and maybe 2013 I think the diversity in medalists was much bigger than in last 2 years. I mean, medalists in our prediction contests is more predictable than matches we predict for contests lol And yet, other reason may be lack of players. Earlier prediction contests always had 70+ or 50+ players at least. Now we are around 30. That is poor. And I really wonder what is the reason... 

4 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Haha maybe :d

Though, back in 2011/2012 and maybe 2013 I think the diversity in medalists was much bigger than in last 2 years. I mean, medalists in our prediction contests is more predictable than matches we predict for contests lol And yet, other reason may be lack of players. Earlier prediction contests always had 70+ or 50+ players at least. Now we are around 30. That is poor. And I really wonder what is the reason... 

we must raise prize money for medalists:d:thumbup: