website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

14 ore fa, thepharoah ha scritto:

That was a perfect end to a perfect prediction contest for me , even though it didn't look like i'm going to win it all at the vary begining , i have to say this was definitely my best PC ever :d Thanks Wanderer for always making this happen and Congrats to other medalists from Poland , yes it's definitely Poland day hopefully you'll enjoy it to the most guys and for LDOG life can be hard sometimes , but it's just a game so don't take it so seriously :dBtw do we have a fantasy league for Totallympics' members in Premier league ?

This season NO, years ago we did it, but since we had a low number of users that joined, we have deleted the league for join in other leagues.

I know other two users play regular EPL (are in same league): SteveParker and Tuniscof

PS: If someone play UEFA UCL (one of the games) codes are in [OFF TOPIC] Fantasy Games Thread

Edited by Henry_Leon

Il 11/9/2018 Alle 20:55, Pablita ha scritto:

Very happy to see so many contenders in vollyeball!

We have 3 contests in a row and it's difficult to predict in which I'm going to get the best result. If I have to bet on my performance I'd say that I'm going to get more points in horses and less in volley because in the latter I'm too emotionally involved (go Italy) :p

And I was right:

21th in volley

15th rowing

7th horses

But unexpectedly 3rd in basket!

I want to thank @africaboy that chivalrously "forget" to make predictions in order to allow a girl to win a medal in the women prediction contest, I really appreciated it! Remember that it's not necessary to do the same thing in in women volley prediction because I'm almost last :roflmao:

Great job @thepharoah and @rybak gold medals well deserved! Wonderful perfomance by Poland team!

A month full of predictions and a medal for our manager @Wanderer: well done (and very good the new system for basket).