website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

2018Contest16.png

Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :ITA CiroMennella99
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :CRO dcro
ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b - Copy (2).jpg :BRA titicow

What is new on the horizon? Nothing. Italians keep winning medal in Prediction Contests remains a constant. If not Pablita, Dunadan, or Henry_Leon, there is someone else. Congrats @CiroMennella99 on gold medal, in probably the only prediction contest ever which had "clear" favorite for the top spot! Amazing 14 correct gold medal winners and the only one with more than 100 points! Well done :champion: 

Maybe not exactly the medal @dcro wanted, but at one moment it looked like even podium is going to slip out of his hands, but final days brought him silver medal. Another one in this great season for him. Congratulation, and thank you for all the help given during this and previous predictions contests this year :bowdown:

After fiasco in volleyball prediction contest @titicow must be happy with this finish and bronze medal in equestrian! Congratulation :cheer: 

This time no medal for @Dunadan but with three contest yet to be finished in the following days... :d Congrats @chrischi08 on another top 5 finish.

That's all folks, and thank you everyone who participated! 

Well, prediction contest medals don't come every day (unless it's July), so I am quite happy to take this silver. I regret a bit for not taking more time with certain predictions, but overall I don't think I could have gone much higher.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who took part in this equestrian adventure! :):cheer:

#banbestmen

September is giving us new winners: first @suchyy7 in rowing and now @CiroMennella99 in equestrian games. Great work guys!

Good job for @dcro it's very difficult to win when you are favourite and everyone is betting on you, maybe without the cancellation of endurance events, the victory will be yours (and I will be out of top-ten).

Great performance for the Italian team and our outstanding @Dunadan