website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Hi,

just one thing for consideration(i mentioned this many times,but if you dont agree,ok).

i think we should give equal amount of points at all stages (iam not saying this because of hockey predictions,but),because if someone scores for example 50 points for 50 right predictions, i think its not fair that we give for example 20 points(or double) for 4 predictions.its not fair play.games are all the same,at first round and in the final.I think that those who predicted more right predictions than others should win.

like they try to do at formula,to give double points at last race.it just aint right.

i understand its democracy,so if you all agree with this rules.its ok.

just saying

2016PC2.png

Final Standing available here.

slovenia-flag-pole-animated.gif

mihamiha

romania-flag-pole-animated.gif

:champion:africaboy :champion:

slovakia-flag-pole-animated.gif

hckosice

Congratulation africaboy on second win this season! :bowdown:

Silver medal goes to Slovenia, mihamiha was unfortunate with his gold medal pick and lost top position by one point only. But if I remember well, it was long road for him and Slovenia overall to win another medal in Totallympics Prediction Contests. Congratulations! :hatoff:

And finally, hckosice wins his historic first medal and first medal ever for Slovakia! And it is in sport he loves the most! Fantastic, congratulations on success :thumbup:

Sad for Agger who was close to medal position.... good run for gvaisakh and best ever placement for MCMXC if I am not mistaken...

But true "loser" of the contest is definitely Finnator123. If he managed to post predictions for day 1 too, I am sure gold medal would be his. :( Better luck next time :hug:

If Finland won by 1, order would be mihamiha-Agger-Finnator123; if Finland won by 2 or more it would be Agger-mihamiha-Finnator123.

Thank you everyone who played!

Cheers!

ya shame avoided :lol: finally after a milionth try, here this medal in hockey :d

incredible, so if Duchene wouldnt scored this goal at 59:59 at very last second of the match for 2:0 I would have maybe won the gold..incredible :lol:

but well...what can we do :d

Congrats Africaboy and mihamiha :cheer:

and thanks for the ice hockey contest guys .:hug: great job !

Romania is dominating. :d africaboy scored 67.169% of the possible points here. Let's see what will be the record percentage this season.

Meanwhile, I had pretty strong finish in knock-out rounds (predicted all the winners correctly). Great to have multipliers for knock out rounds! :d

#banbestmen

1 hour ago, Wanderer said:

Thank you very much !

Congratulations to the medalists  - well done !!! Great competition as allways ;)

Good luck to all competitors for the next contests !

RO-MAN -IA  !!!

Edited by africaboy

Its good to be back up and running again after the relaunch. 

Congrats to all the medallist and all the admins who have helped with the resurrection.

Yes I'm very happy with my best place finish of 6th, as my target was to get my first top 10!

I know us Brits have never got a medal, but not sure if that is the best place finish we've had?

Do we still have a record of past medallist etc. and country's tables, or did they get lost. 

Its defo going to be a very busy but exciting few months ahead of us.