website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Wanderer:

In that case you would have won cause you have three perfect predictions, and Dunadan two.

On the one hand thats sad to hear, on the other hand i am still glad that i didnt predict womens 50 km race walking, maybe now IAAF will recognize the big injustice they caused and will get rid of this event again.

Also i have to say that i expected to win this contest even with one less predicted event, but i got unlucky in too many events (for example in mens hammer throw i predicted Fajdek-Nowicki-Halasz, in womens shot put i predicted Schwanitz-Guba-Dubitskaya, in womens triple jump i predicted Papahristou-Peleteiro-Gierisch, in womens 200 m i predicted Asher-Smith-Samuel-Schippers, in mens 5000 m i predicted J.Ingebrigtsen-H.Ingebrigtsen-Crippa and in womens 1500 m i predcited Muir-Weightman-Ennaoui). Hopefully i will do better next time.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 hour ago, OlympicsFan said:

On the one hand thats sad to hear, on the other hand i am still glad that i didnt predict womens 50 km race walking, maybe now IAAF will recognize the big injustice they caused and will get rid of this event again.

Also i have to say that i expected to win this contest even with one less predicted event, but i got unlucky in too many events (for example in mens hammer throw i predicted Fajdek-Nowicki-Halasz, in womens shot put i predicted Schwanitz-Guba-Dubitskaya, in womens triple jump i predicted Papahristou-Peleteiro-Gierisch, in womens 200 m i predicted Asher-Smith-Samuel-Schippers, in mens 5000 m i predicted J.Ingebrigtsen-H.Ingebrigtsen-Crippa and in womens 1500 m i predcited Muir-Weightman-Ennaoui). Hopefully i will do better next time.

The one person in the whole Olympic that doesn’t think women deserve the 50km Walk

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

20 hours ago, OlympicsFan said:

You'll be luckier than at World's Championships next year :d 

PCCalendar2018.png

Updated GENERAL STANDINGS after Sailing World Championships and Athletics European Championships available HERE

So far we had 100 participants from 34 different countries. Medal were won by 23 users coming from 13 nations with Italy being the most successful one: 4 gold, 5 silver and 5 bronze medals with Pablita and Dunadan winning 9 medals for Italy :bowdown: 

Hello, to every Totallympics user.

I'm batbobi and I'm here to tell you that we're making a new prediction game. The game is in the Off Topic Thread and it's about WWE.

A prediction game covering all Pay Per Views (PPVs) and Special Events organized by the WWE. All users of Totallympics can compete in the contests, trying to become a Champion, win tournaments, a seasonal classification and other special achievements scattered around different PPVs in any given year.

Feel free to come and be a part of this game. We are accepting prediction till 22:00 CET, tonight.

RuICeMK.png

TWF Universal Champion

2x TWF Universal Champion - 69 days

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

I guess Totallympics will play host to the Bulgarian national championships? :d

batbobi and Federer91 were taking part to a WWE prediction contests between Bulgarian users on another forum which from what I understand it doesn't exist anymore, so we are "hosting" them here to allow them to going on with the prediction contest. And of course if other users want to take part they have the chance to do that :p

8 minutes ago, LDOG said:

What an interesting contest, we have to guess what the producers and script writers of WWE have in mind.

What if their looking at the predictions right now?! :yikes:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela