website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

@Wanderer  How many are Multipled points in Round of 16 ?

Riportato

In the Knockout Round, points will be multiplied by:

• In the Quarterfinals, points will be multiplied by 1.25
  • In the Semifinals, points will be multiplied by 1.5
  • In the Medal Matches, points will be multiplied by 2

13 hours ago, Wanderer said:

We predict results after 120 min, no penalties. 

ok,but in my opinion it would be best to predict till 90+minutes like we did until not,cause in extra 60 minutes usually something "strange" happens,bad luck,injury, so its not "normal" result in the end

3 hours ago, mihamiha said:

ok,but in my opinion it would be best to predict till 90+minutes like we did until not,cause in extra 60 minutes usually something "strange" happens,bad luck,injury, so its not "normal" result in the end

Extra 60 minutes? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, mihamiha said:

sorry,30 minutes

Anyway, bad luck, injuries etc are all part of sports. I highly doubt extra time is significantly more vulnerable to 'bad luck' compared to the other 90 minutes.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Missed all the fun today, especially in France-Argentina match :cry: But, here's what Totallympians thought how knockout phase was going to start:

Team 1 WIN1 TIE WIN2 Team 2
:FRA 38 3 8 :ARG
:URU 21 15 16 :POR
Edited by Wanderer