website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

17 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i predicted the right 3 winners , why only 8 pts 

Wanderer you have to review the VAR 

Not having seen your predictions, so not completely sure, but remember you only get 2 points per match for a win, so that means the minimum you get for 3 correct results would be 6 

45 minutes ago, bestmen said:

i predicted the right 3 winners , why only 8 pts 

Wanderer you have to review the VAR 

bestmenn.png.afcf06d743754f2c6e298df44613c12e.png

- Right predicted draw but wrong score and right predicted winner + wrong score and wrong goal difference but right number of scored goals for Team 1 or Team 2 - 3 points.
- Right predicted winner + wrong score + wrong goal difference + wrong number of scored goals for both teams - 2 points.

You predicted Mexico's win, the result was 2-1 so you have right number of goals for one team, but wrong goal difference (obviously not perfect score for 5 points) hence 3 pts.

Then, the same applies for your Germany-Sweden match. Germany won 2-1 so you have right number of goals for Germany, hence 3 pts.

For Belgium-Tunisia match you only have correct winner, and that is valued with 2 points only.

Edited by Wanderer

in our slovenian page rtv.slo,there are more than 5000 people playing predictions,and there i am only in 2153 place (i put similar scores like here).

they have better rule not to have points for wrong winner and also they dont multiple in second round

2 minutes ago, mihamiha said:

in our slovenian page rtv.slo,there are more than 5000 people playing predictions,and there i am only in 2153 place (i put similar scores like here).

they have better rule not to have points for wrong winner and also they dont multiple in second round

Well, I asked more than a month ago if anyone had any suggestion on the scoring system here and the discussion was non-existent so I just applied the rules we were using since I can remember (circa 2012).