website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Nobody more than two points with this relay :lol:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

4 hours ago, Shiffrin said:

I wish we were able to change the predictions for team event though. I have two teams in medals that will meet before the SFs

Yeah, having to predict everything before the start of the Olympics, even stuff that only happens two weeks later, is kind of strange, but alright. I can imagine it's impossible for anyone to organize it otherwise. 

Sort of like the Tour de France contest, where you had to predict every stage before the first stage :lol: I mean, I love cycling contests, but in that way it's just better to not have it at all. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

2018Contest3.png

Biathlon at the Winter Olympic Games 2018 Final Standing available here

ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b.jpg.4a05d2852188ff96f934faa5edf1d813.jpg :SUI Morgan
5a91983c5af54_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy.jpg.034592cc412660cfe59ff1ce89ac476f.jpg :ITA stamura84
5a91984c3d883_ca93554dea4b2d60ed198230c1a12f4b-Copy(2).jpg.cd039f740e6494aa5156e15a6bb109f8.jpg :GER EselTheDonkey

First Prediction Contest of the 2018 is over and we got brand new winners! Congratulation to @Morgan on his gold medal! Day 8 turned out to be decisive and with only perfect prediction of the contest, he somewhat secured first place! :bowdown: 

Congratulation to our silver medalist @stamura84 on great result. First place was far away, but the shining silver was won in close ending :hatoff:

What a race between @EselTheDonkey and @Werloc! The German had more correct gold medal winners, and TB rules put awarded him bronze medal! Congratulation EselTheDonkey :thumbup:

Werloc :hug: This was very close and I such a pity to end 4th, by tie-break in I guess your favourite winter sport. Better luck next time.

Since we had fair number of participants, it was quite a deal to finish inside of the top 10, so I also congratulate to the rest with high points.

At the end, it was my pleasure to organize this contest, and run for all of you. What makes me more happy is the number of participants. Thank you all for being a part of Totallympics Prediction Contest and I hope we can see more of you throughout the year. 

Special thank you goes to my little elf-helper, @heywoodu for collecting the athletes names and making the lists :d