website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, bestmen said:

i think she is using those sites of bet

I did that like 3-4 years ago :lol: But then realized that's actually a bit sad so now I'm enjoying my 56137th place in stuff like ice hockey:roflmao:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 15 Minuten schrieb bestmen:

Pablita :d

i was answering wanderer " she dominates almost all the contests "

is she doped :mumble:

1) How do you know its a she?

2) What do you mean by "sites of bet"?

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

hace 9 minutos, OlympicsFan said:

1) How do you know its a she?

2) What do you mean by "sites of bet"?

Her profile says she's female (in the case the clues of having female username and female cartoon character as her avatar weren't convincing enough).

2 hours ago, Wanderer said:

Ice Hockey powerhouses on top in prediction contest :d 

But what is also amazing, is Pablita dominating almost all the contests :bowdown: 

I know it's incredible, I feel a lot of pressure and I hope not to end like Peiffer in Biathlon mixed relay :roflmao:

I have a secret weapon but it's not bet sites (in Italy I don't think that bets on skeleton or skii jumping exist) but I will tell you at the end of the OG.

4 minutes ago, Pablita said:

I know it's incredible, I feel a lot of pressure and I hope not to end like Peiffer in Biathlon mixed relay :roflmao:

I have a secret weapon but it's not bet sites (in Italy I don't think that bets on skeleton or skii jumping exist) but I will tell you at the end of the OG.

I think that in Italy noanyone know what skeleton is :lol:

15 minutes ago, Pablita said:

Maybe that's not the best idea considering there are plenty of contests in the future :p

41 minutes ago, Pablita said:

The thing is - the only contest you can mess up is Ice Hockey :d The rest are already "fixed" so if you lose a spot at the end it is just a matter of scheduling :d

And nevertheless, I think majority of participants don't use betting sites and odds to that extent just to win the contest. It is much more fun for me to fill in some contests like walking through the fog :d As I did Ice Hockey this time as well as miscellaneous events since I only follow speed skating closely there.

For the rest, I only checked results from this year's World Cup races to be sure what is the form of certain athletes. 

But what I like the most about Totallympics prediction contests is to fill in the predictions for early rounds at once and not match after match...

vor 1 Stunde schrieb LDOG:

Her profile says she's female (in the case the clues of having female username and female cartoon character as her avatar weren't convincing enough).

1) Many italian men have female names, basically their whole speed skating team (Francesca, Andrea, Nicola)

2) Just because the profile says that this person is female, it doesn't mean much.

a) Maybe this person is just pretending to be female

b) Maybe this person is transgender and identifies as female, but because there isn't the option "transgender", this person selected the option "female".

3) Having a cartoon character as your avatar also doesn't say much, could just be a random male nerd.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.