website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, tuniscof said:

i'll see with wanderer if it is possible to open it today 

I strongy recommend not to open Prediction Contests last minute anymore. I would say not less than 72 hours, for Handball EC it would be less than 24 hours so I am absolutely against it, especially with Winter Olympics Prediction Contests coming soon.

il y a 1 minute, Sindo a déclaré:

I strongy recommend not to open Prediction Contests last minute anymore. I would say not less than 72 hours, for Handball EC it would be less than 24 hours so I am absolutely against it, especially with Winter Olympics Prediction Contests coming soon.

I don't think there is any interfering with Winter Olympic Games ; Handball EC and Australian Open both end in 28th of January :) , you're right though about last minute :( I really wished i could open it sooner 

Am 20.12.2017 um 17:47 schrieb shadowhelix:

Will there be another Olympic Bet Contest for Pyeongchang 2018 just like in Rio 2016?

I agree. I would be happy to provide the questions if no one else already signed up for that.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

:yikes:Surprise, surprise.................. there will be Australian Open 2018 Prediction Contest (after two "NO" posted in Sunday and Wednesday...)

Not a problem at all, but remain unsolved last two year of contests (some are team competitions: with spreadsheet easy/fast to manage, said someone.....), maybe was better ended these contests :fingers: (for respect the users that lost time playing) and prepare the Winter OG  2018 contests!!!!

Spoiler

Missing from 2017:

• Tour de France
  • Judo WC
  • Afrobasket

Missing from Olympic Rio 2016:

• Basket
  • Handball
  • Swimming
  • Miscellaneous 1

Edited by Henry_Leon

The places where it says 'qualifier' will be replaced with the names of the qualifiers once the qualification is over, I suppose? :p Then I'll wait with my predictions 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!