website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

Contest-Paralympics.png

Provisional standings after Day 4 available here.

Congratulations to @dcro who had 2 perfect predictions yesterday (giving him the biggest score of the day), a smaller shoutout to @heywoodu and @titicow who both got 1 perfect prediction. Leaving @vinipereira and @heywoodu sharing the lead on 70 points each!!

sure it is a game and sure that there is no place for critisizing or pressuring anyone. But from the other side, if someone organises sth and we all spend some time on predicting it`s nth wrong "to expect" any results some weaks after the closing ceremony or just 2 be curious how this game went. 

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

23 hours ago, uk12points said:

Contest-Paralympics.png

Provisional standings after Day 4 available here.

Congratulations to @dcro who had 2 perfect predictions yesterday (giving him the biggest score of the day), a smaller shoutout to @heywoodu and @titicow who both got 1 perfect prediction. Leaving @vinipereira and @heywoodu sharing the lead on 70 points each!!

I've hit the right rhythm :cool:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

I'm making a bit of an experiment with paralympic contest results using the Swiss tournament system. :d

Head-to-head results and standings can be followed here. Vinipereira is currently 1st, heywoodu 2nd. Seems legit. :p

Spoiler

On day 5 we have a big vinipereira vs heywoodu derby, waiting for results. :d:cheer:

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

I'm making a bit of an experiment with paralympic contest results using the Swiss tournament system. :d

Head-to-head results and standings can be followed here. Vinipereira is currently 1st, heywoodu 2nd. Seems legit. :p

Reveal hidden contents

On day 5 we have a big vinipereira vs heywoodu derby, waiting for results. :d:cheer:

this idea is cool ,ca1b929621d9d331e769c6d229f22e32.jpg

i have 2 lose + 2 win

Just now, dcro said:

Reveal hidden contents

but Henry_Leon  have 2 lose /2 win , why he is in the 8th position :mumble:

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Reveal hidden contents

Who has the biggest win so far? :evil:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!