website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

On 21/10/2016 at 8:52, bestmen said:

and for what reason only wanderer/LDOG are able to post the results , any one can do it

It's not only about "counting points", to manage these contests you also need:

-a decent amount of free time. 

-a good enough level of english that allows you to communicate with other users efficiently (to answer their questions, to make sure announcements are understood, etc).

-to be a reasonable person that can judge the complex situations that arise while the contest is being held, trying to balance between the respect for the rules that is needed and common sense.

I currently lack one of these and maybe I'll have to quit because of it, on the other hand, some other users lack more than one...

LDOG - if u want to write sth to someone be specific, i don`t like this kind of posts. All data is here, results of Olympics are known but i think we all understand that it needs some time and that "sth has happened". At least, after over 3 months we know the situation, that`s all i wanted.

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

Contest-WaterPolo.png

Final Standing available here.

italy-flag-pole-animated.gif

Dunadan

croatia-flag-pole-animated.gif

dcro 

bulgaria-flag-pole-animated.gif

Federer91

Congratulations to dcro, Water Polo Olympic Prediction Champion. Dunadan again gets a medal in a Olympic Prediction Contest just having joined the forum this year (hope he comes back for future contests). Federer91 snatches a bronze with spot-on predictions over the last two days.

Solid performance from all croatians, Crolympic got 4th place with Jolly in play, crovitlaci on the other hand could have won a medal if he hadn't missed Men's Semifinals.

This concludes my work for this year, for the remaining results you will have to wait for Wanderer. See you!

Congratulations :cheer:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Contest-Volleyball.png

Final Standing available here.

ireland-flag-pole-animated.gif

OlympicIRL

poland-flag-pole-animated.gif

kacz187

poland-flag-pole-animated.gif

Bartek

Congratulation to kacz187 for amazing picks, with perfect use of jolly. Bartek was close to silver, but bronze with jolly is also a very satisfying result. If I remember well, OlympicIRL was volleyball olympic champion in London 2012, this time he snatches silver medal. Congratulations!

I shall have basketball done by the end of the next week (or maybe more) and then with handball we are closing team sports.