website statistics

[PREDICTION CONTESTS] Discussion Thread

11 hours ago, uk12points said:

Bear with, I'll update the standings every few days, once a day is too much with so few events being predicted a day!

You mean too much effort? Because it certainly is not too much to see it :p 

I mean, better be updated on how you're doing daily than once in 3-4 days, I'm dying to find out how I did after day 1.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

14 hours ago, bestmen said:

no results day 2

no results OG

you should TO stop these predictions ,it's boring  this is the end ......GAME OVER

:lol:

Calm down, get a drink, relax :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

You mean too much effort? Because it certainly is not too much to see it :p 

I mean, better be updated on how you're doing daily than once in 3-4 days, I'm dying to find out how I did after day 1.. 

I can tell you that you got the highest score of Day 2!!

1 minute ago, uk12points said:

I can tell you that you got the highest score of Day 2!!

Well that's good :d 

Does that mean you have the full standings after day 2 as well? :hyper:

Just now, uk12points said:

Yes, I do have the full standings, but haven't got round to posting them yet!

Well, here's your chance :d (I have no idea how much time it costs, I always thought that once you have the standings it's just a matter of selecting, "Ctrl+C" and "Ctrl+V" and done :p ) 

That's better, I've found the way up :cheer: