website statistics

Women's Water Polo LEN European Championship 2018

Totallympics

1 ora fa, lapaj ha scritto:

What about the referees? Were they good?

yes, nothing to say about them...

they surely didn't have any influence on the final result...

the only thing, if just we want to be precise, is that they had quite a different style of interpretation...Stavridis used to let the game flow a bit more, meanwhile his French collegue used to whistle a bit too much to my taste...but they were both right on all the main decisions...and that's enough...;)

Germany scored, here comes the comeback!

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

16 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

14-0 HT. I hope the Dutch team doesn't take it too easy, the Germans might come back.

Naah, if you watch the match you'll see that the Dutch again play like bullies. :mad:

#banbestmen

1 ora fa, dareza ha scritto:

Your girls throw in "water" this. They had all in his hands. This match is like a match against Russia last year at WC.

it's obvious that this team has a lot of troubles under many points of view...they always take bad shooting decisions (giving up too many favourable chances because they're afraid to make a mistake), they lack shooting power (they should spend many more hours in the gym, imho), they're too slow in swimming skills for the small size they have if compared to most of their opponents (except for Palmieri, I guess, who is in any case too much overweight) and they're always so inconsistent (you can't go from 2 up to 2 down then again 2 up and finally lose missing the decisive penalty-shot with 5 seconds on the clock in just a period of play)...

you just can't win with a team like that...:facepalm:

Edited by phelps

6 minutes ago, phelps said:

yes, nothing to say about them...

they surely didn't have any influence on the final result...

the only thing, if just we want to be precise, is that they had quite a different style of interpretation...Stavridis used to let the game flow a bit more, meanwhile his French collegue used to whistle a bit too much to my taste...but they were both right on all the main decisions...and that's enough...;)

Stavridis :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick: I hate him.

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Naah, if you watch the match you'll see that the Dutch again play like bullies. :mad:

I turned it off when, at 14-0, I started to get the feeling that possibly it was decided :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!