website statistics

Men's Road Cycling UCI Tour de France 2018

Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

I'm pretty sure it is.

I am now sure it is. Sadly, although the timing is quite bad anyway, 2-3 days after the Giro Rosa and 2 days before the BeNe Ladies Tour.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

I am now sure it is. Sadly, although the timing is quite bad anyway, 2-3 days after the Giro Rosa and 2 days before the BeNe Ladies Tour.. 

Yeah. Also while it's great with a stage or 2 during the Tour to get some more attention to women's cycling, I doubt it would work with something longer.

3 minutes ago, Agger said:

Yeah. Also while it's great with a stage or 2 during the Tour to get some more attention to women's cycling, I doubt it would work with something longer.

Well I don't think it should be a three week race, but possibly a week. Not too long, not too short, as long as it's not right after the Giro Rosa. Personally I like warming up with this in the morning :d (and to be fair, I doubt I'd be watching - or it would be shown - if it's outside of the Tour)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

8 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Well I don't think it should be a three week race, but possibly a week. Not too long, not too short, as long as it's not right after the Giro Rosa. Personally I like warming up with this in the morning :d (and to be fair, I doubt I'd be watching - or it would be shown - if it's outside of the Tour)

The Danish expert, Christina Siggaard says that ASO don't want anything bigger during the Tour as the Tour would take too much attention from it.

2 minutes ago, Agger said:

The Danish expert, Christina Siggaard says that ASO don't want anything bigger during the Tour as the Tour would take too much attention from it.

The Tour would take too much attention away from the women? I doubt that, without the Tour nobody is even watching (because nobody is broadcasting)...I mean, I've seen like 5 minutes of the Giro Rosa because I accidentaly stumbled upon a short replay while zapping to Eurosport in the middle of the night.

Van Vleuten :hyper: