website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

is this payment channel safe? i want to buy this membership, you tried it, ok, can you tell me what channel is it?

Edited by Pavlo

I fell in love with sports.....since i first seen it

3 minutes ago, Pavlo said:

is this payment channel safe? i want to buy this membership, you tried it, ok, can you tell me what channel is it?

I have added it in the post, the payment channel is Stripe. I have tried it using all 3 credit cards accepted.

dd23b00c4e.png

Am I know the first ever Totallympics Premium Member? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

By the way, is it easy to add something like Skrill or PayPal? I think especially the last one is well-known worldwide and trusted :)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

43 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

By the way, is it easy to add something like Skrill or PayPal? I think especially the last one is well-known worldwide and trusted :)

I have added Paypal, but I have not tested it yet so I am not sure it works. Skrill is not in the list of systems I can use on IP Boards.

2 hours ago, Sindo said:

I have added Paypal, but I have not tested it yet so I am not sure it works. Skrill is not in the list of systems I can use on IP Boards.

PayPal sistem is safe or I will lose 15 euro? :p 

Edited by Gianlu33

2 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

PayPal sistem is safe or I will lose 15 euro? :p 

PayPal is very safe :yes

Paid and now a premium member :cheer:. By the way, you could also offer "donate" button as some people may wish to make small donation from time to time by way of appreciation.

1 minute ago, OlympicIRL said:

PayPal is very safe :yes

Paid and now a premium member :cheer:. By the way, you could also offer "donate" button as some people may wish to make small donation from time to time by way of appreciation.

Well, in next day I go to create my PayPal account :clap: 

Completed

Thank you for your order. You will receive an email confirmation shortly.

Thanks Sindo ....... happy to help Totally Olympics stay an awesome site 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi