website statistics

Totallympics Announcements Thread

Sindo

Zanzibar having a flag here is pretty cool :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

il y a 11 minutes, Sindo a déclaré:

Totallympics flags have been changed. Goodbye to the old waving flags, welcome to a new set of flag which has been first used in the TISC.

Shortcut remains the same :+IOC country code.

If you still see the waving flags refresh your page pressing F5.

Thanks to @vinipereira for working on that and preparing all the flags :bowdown::IOC

So, so much better.

Grazie, obrigado :ITA :BRA

In posts with 1 or 2 flags I don't care so much, but for posts with a ton of flags, this is so much better :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Agger said:

:SWE:DEN:FIN:NOR

It's Finland who are rebels. The rest of us stick together with the waving flags! :p

It's just because of the cookies stored in your browser. Just wait for some time and you will see all the new flags. Or keep pressing F5 and it will be ok ;)

I first thought totallympics was hacked, penguins changed the flags but I see all is well :d I think my browser works better with these static flags. The waving ones are pretty, but my browser crashed today several times while I was working on athletics predictions inputs.

Hooray for the new flags era :NZL:SRB