website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 18 European Championships 2018

Werloc

4 minutes ago, OlympicIRL said:

Not a good start by Patience. Disappointing result :(

I just imagine her doing a false start in some championship race and the commentators going "well, looks like someone was too impatient to start the race" ;)

il y a 1 minute, Werloc a déclaré:

I just imagine her doing a false start in some championship race and the commentators going "well, looks like someone was too impatient to start the race" ;)

She was too patient.... she practically was asleep at the start! Well what a crappy end to an overall good day for our team.

Well, seeing as our final three girls are starting tomorrow and they're highly unlikely to get close to the final, it's safe to say that we qualified one athlete to Argentina, it's Dominykas Čepys in shot put that finished 5th.

All in all, these championships were fairly terrible for us, not because of the places that we took, but nearly everyone was miles away from their SBs and PBs even when they showed good form in other competitions one-two weeks ago. I was truly shocked to see our runners in such a horrible shape, except for our 110m. Hurdler that finished 10th overall and broke the national U17 Hurdle record.

Edited by Werloc

raw

Kokhan improved the World Best by Bence Halász in boys hammer throw . 87.82 :champion:

This week is quite successful for our hammer youngsters - 19 years old Piskunov got that Berlin standard too. 75.50.

ps. Nice throw by Andreev, he's only 16... o_0.

Edited by Xander