website statistics

Athletics EAA Under 18 European Championships 2018

Werloc

4 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

That's an amazing time for Bertini with the new PB! The Italian eurosport commentator had not noticed that Bertini had arrived :lol::lol:

To be fair, the camera directing was awful at that finish :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

43 minuti fa, Werloc ha scritto:

Yes, I honestly never understood that nor have I ever wanted to try and understand it.

Edit: Okay, I think @Gianlu33 got it :d

yes, it really because of what @Gianlu33 wrote...

and it's done because track and road results are not properly comparable, with the first being always a lot quicker (and there are a lo of reasons because of that)...

Edited by phelps

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Werloc:

I do agree with some points on it, although there are more interesting talents. Maria Vicente (heptathlon) looks very promising and interesting to watch. Olegs Kozjakovs (decathlon) is very talented. Marie Scheppan for Germany is already running 400m. quicker than the qualification mark for ECH and others.

The spanish girl might be a big talent, but the other two rather not and like i said: I mostly care about track events, so the spanish girl isn't very interesting for me.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.