website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

6 minutes ago, bestmen said:

they have to remove the medals of kabaddi , this  is not one sport at all

very popular sport in asia ....just two medals mens and womens team ........

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Following these games got me hyped for pan ams next year.

Then I remember we'll probably have even less streaming than this and I get sad again.

Yeah, I have a feeling that Lima 2019 will be a horror show in many ways. :p

#banbestmen

4 hours ago, dareza said:

He is really nice guy. He was amazing player and he is now good coach as well.

Now I hope that we will see Iran in World League next year.

but it seems he is a tough coach. more of half of the "old team" could not work with him because they were a bit lazy ! lol but the rest of the team really like him.

btw I just watched the match again on youtube channel 2 (which is still available if you take it few minutes back), specially in last minutes and the penalties. well the luck was in our side this time. the Chinese GK almost saved one of the penalties which could finished the match for China . he saved the ball but then send it to the net himself ! :d and their celebration was like winning the Olympic gold.

and it wasn't just our first medal in Water Polo after 44 years but our first medal in aquatic sports after 44 years ! :yes

Congratulations to Son for avoiding the military duty :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

40 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Following these games got me hyped for pan ams next year.

Then I remember we'll probably have even less streaming than this and I get sad again.

I’m hoping to be surprised :pope:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

The men's water polo final was quite dramatic too ! Japan (which is a better team at the moment) was leading 7-4 comfortably in 3rd  period but then Kazakhs scored 4 more goals to win the gold 8-7.quite a surprise result if you compare both teams results against other teams.

the last time Japan won the gold was 1970 !! this is the 4th time in past 5 editions they are losing the final narrowly !