website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Taipei's on theverge of losing the chance to play for Gold even if they beat KOR earlier (they pay the prize of not having thrashed CHN and Koreas's half-surprising win over JPN)...

the game's not over, but they are down 3-0 and in a difficult situation in the 7th inning against JPN...

because of the strange tie-breaking criteria in international round robin baseball, their only chance is getting a W today, which isn't likely to happen at the moment...

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Last action packed day coming up in these Asian games... Before the curtains are finally drawn on Sunday till 2022...... :nopompom::(:cry:

and I already feel like I lost somebody :cry: this time I had this feeling 3-4 days before the end. mostly because our favorite sports were done early. now we have to wait 2 more years for the Olympics !

that was fun. as usual even though the official website was terrible and as usual certain things in favor of the host but still I enjoy it very much as I always do. I will write about my good and bad memories later. because there is still one day to go with couple of important finals !

btw. looks like we will finish 6th in the medal table with Uzbekistan being in all 7 men's boxing finals. and with that Uzbek guy in charge of AIBA. there is a big chance they win all 7 gold medals and surpass Iran in the medal table. Kazakhstan most probably can't do that anymore.

40 minutes ago, MHSN said:

and I already feel like I lost somebody :cry: this time I had this feeling 3-4 days before the end. mostly because our favorite sports were done early. now we have to wait 2 more years for the Olympics !

that was fun. as usual even though the official website was terrible and as usual certain things in favor of the host but still I enjoy it very much as I always do. I will write about my good and bad memories later. because there is still one day to go with couple of important finals !

btw. looks like we will finish 6th in the medal table with Uzbekistan being in all 7 men's boxing finals. and with that Uzbek guy in charge of AIBA. there is a big chance they win all 7 gold medals and surpass Iran in the medal table. Kazakhstan most probably can't do that anymore.

looking forward to seeing the true olympic table at the end of the games go josh........but yes with both commonwealth and asian happening it has been a great year  ......looking forward to seeing qualifiers 

Edited by nitinsanker

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

5 ore fa, phelps ha scritto:

Taipei's on the verge of losing the chance to play for Gold even if they beat KOR earlier (they pay the prize of not having thrashed CHN and Koreas's half-surprising win over JPN)...

the game's not over, but they are down 3-0 and in a difficult situation in the 7th inning against JPN...

because of the strange tie-breaking criteria in international round robin baseball, their only chance is getting a W today, which isn't likely to happen at the moment...

and finally Japan won 5-0 against TPE and joined KOR in the (men's) Baseball Gold Medal match (tomorrow @ 4 p.m. local time)...

37 minutes ago, Quasit said:

Was Thailand not allowed to enter a team in Men's Sepak Takraw Regu and Quadrant?

The rule is Indonesia can enter all events and other countries can only enter 2 men's events. (While Malaysia somehow entered 3, for some controversial reason)

3 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

The rule is Indonesia can enter all events and other countries can only enter 2 men's events. (While Malaysia somehow entered 3, for some controversial reason)

That's fair. :lol:

Stopped watching sports, there are better things in life.