website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

4 ore fa, JoshMartini007 ha scritto:

YouTube seems to be working for me now.

good news...:cheer:

however, I also did find out that fujitv.live works here in Italy without even using a VPN, so I can enjoy the Japanese original networks (not so much helpful for the Asian Games, but when it comes to NPB Baseball...well, that's another story)...

I think it should work without VPN also in many other European (and maybe North American) Countries, too...

there's a 1-day free trial (just an email needed, so, with dynamic ip and a good cache clean up, you can work out a different email address every day and get it for free until they get too suspicious and find the way to blacklist you -but then a VPN could help, maybe :lol:) and apps for windows and macOS and android systems (android Tv, too)...

Edited by phelps

Expected gold for Takuya Haneda, but I´m really surprised to see that it wasn´t so easy at the end, the Chinese guy made it really interesting

Spoiler

9782921e-530c-47d4-bf78-6a36556dddb7.png

In other side I expected much closer competition in the womens K1 but here quite experienced Li lost by more than 4 seconds to Yazawa

while our so-called big names (Khodabakhshi, Ashourzadeh) are falling like flies , Mirhashem Hosseini won our 2nd gold medal in Taekwondo :bounce: he beat Korea in semifinal and the Olympic Champion Zhao in the final.

well it seems we should throw the old team away and create a new one.

interestingly out of our 5 gold medalists so far, 3 of them (Hadi, Rajabi and Hosseini) are ethnic Azeri ! so as they say "Yaşasın Azerbaycan" :thumbup:

---------------------

looking forward for two more golds with two wrestlers in the final, even though I'm still upset about how the hell we lost two other semifinals :(