website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

MTB downhill :bowdown:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

looks like we should have chance for few medals in Paragliding. but we sent only 3 Pilots and they will get 1000pts penalties for each round for not having two more pilots ! even though it's just the 1st round and still a long way to go but Iran could be #1 by a good margin we had 2 more pilots more or less in the same level. now we have 1075 penalty points ! China the first team has 189.

I know our NOC had no idea about the level of this sport in Iran so they sent only 3 male pilots but that's VERY stupid because only two of them can register for individual event and the 3rd guy is actually just wasting his time here. because even if they score a perfect zero. Iran can't win a team medal with only 3 pilots ! Iran was supposed to send 2 male and 1 female pilots but they changed it to 3 male pilots to "according to themselves" stand a chance for a team medal !! looks like as usual our stupid officials didn't read the rule clearly. :facepalm:

and i still can't understand how come we are sending Tennis players ! one of our girls lost 6-0 6-0 yesterday !! :yikes: and today another one lost 6-0 6-4 and according to our Tennis federation website "she played good and made her opponent angry during the match" ! OK making someone rank 300 in the world angry ! quite an achievement ! well done ! :p

Edited by MHSN

looks like we will back to stone age in Taekwondo ! million years ago when Taekwondo wasn't an Olympic sport. after each round, refs should write their scores on a piece of "paper" ! and the center ref should calculate them after each round.

and it seems they will resume the Taekwondo competition like that. well I can say 3 gold medals is guaranteed for Korea with this.

6 minutes ago, MHSN said:

looks like we will back to stone age in Taekwondo ! million years ago when Taekwondo wasn't an Olympic sport. after each round, refs should write their scores on a piece of "paper" ! and the center ref should calculate them after each round.

and it seems they will resume the Taekwondo competition like that. well I can say 3 gold medals is guaranteed for Korea with this.

I'm putting some money on surprising Indonesian medals :p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, heywoodu said:

I'm putting some money on surprising Indonesian medals :p

two of their athletes were already out before the "problem" starts :d and 3rd one is actually good enough for a bronze medal

I see they started some matches with real time score. so at least I hope they don't use "papers"