website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Yes :yes:yes our wrestling results were not-good until the last match of the afternoon session ! Magomed Ibragimov is not going to retire without tasting the defeat in hands of an Iranian wrestler :d Karimi despite being 10-12kg lighter took his chance and pinned Ibragimov.

so we will have two wrestlers in the final and two in the bronze medal match. what a pity if Hosseinkhani was a bit smarter we could have 3. Atri had no chance against Bekhbayar and Nassiri was just pathetic.

4 or 8 years ago this would considered a bad result but considering our current situation I will be happy with 2 gold medals after today,

Finals:

57: :PRK vs :MGL

65: :IND vs :JPN

74: :KAZ vs :UZB

86: :LBN vs :IRI

97: :IRI vs :KGZ

interesting that we will have 9 different countries in the final ! I think India (65), Uzbekistan (74) and Iran (86) will win the gold most probably. but the other two finals will be interesting. I expect Mongolia and Iran to win the other two golds. even though it will be another tough task for Karimi against someone 10kg heavier than him.

Edited by MHSN

1 hour ago, MHSN said:

so we will have first ever wrestling medal for Lebanon ! but well the guy is Lebanese-American and raised and trained wrestling in USA but still

in other hand the Russian guy Batirov failed to win Bahrain's first ever medal in wrestling.

Interesting to know that Lebanon has never won a,medal in wrestling in AG , they have won an olympic medal in wrestling before 

Any way to watch the wrestling? No stream is working here. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!