website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

haha and Indonesia beat Korea in Poomsae !! :yikes: never underestimate the power of being the "host country" ! Salahshouri beat this girl in Asian Indoor Games last year but this is in Indonesia now and apparently Indonesian president is in stadium , so ...

4 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

India vs Iran up next in wrestling... Quick predictions?? 

Sandeep Tomar was terrible in his first match so I go with Atri but then Atri sucks himself and he is a big choker. so who knows ... :d

7 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

What shock! :yikes: Indonesia defeat Korea in women's individual!

Isn't that a bit of a shady result? :d 

I mean, this poomsae seems like a perfect event to be a bit more 'free' in who to choose as winner :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Adesso, heywoodu ha scritto:

Isn't that a bit of a shady result? :d 

I mean, this poomsae seems like a perfect event to be a bit more 'free' in who to choose as winner :p 

Yes, probabily yes. Btw I hate poomsae, I remember when I had to take the exam to change the belt's grade... it was like an horror movie :p 

30 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I think I will never understand caring about a medal in a sport one finds incredibly boring :d (for example I can't imagine myself getting excited about a Dutch Olympic dressage medal, no matter if it's gold or not)

But alright, I hope they finish that off quickly so you can get back to watching real sports :p 

Hopefully someone from Ermelo will come at your door. :spank:

#banbestmen

Just now, dcro said:

Hopefully someone from Ermelo will come at your door. :spank:

Ermelo is sort of synonymous with 'mental problems', so who knows.

Spoiler

The people there built a mental institution directly next to the train tracks. Yeah, that does indeed lead to, let's say, quite frequent delays with the trains there. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!