website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

This Varzesh stream is choking like a madman every second...too bad :(

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Sadly I'm not a viewer in India :p 

:p I'm not at all watching anything online... Bcoz so many TV channels showing so many different sports... I have to keep on changing the remote.... That women's kabaddi match between Indonesia and Japan was so close....  

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

After 2,5 seconds I came to the conclusion it's already more fun than Poomsae :p 

haha of course, as I said two hours ago poomsae is stupid and boring but you know this will be our first medal in the Games, I have to care for that

1 minute ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

:p I'm not at all watching anything online... Bcoz so many TV channels showing so many different sports... I have to keep on changing the remote.... That women's kabaddi match between Indonesia and Japan was so close....  

Are you trying to kill me with jealousy? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, MHSN said:

haha of course, as I said two hours ago poomsae is stupid and boring but you know this will be our first medal in the Games, I have to care for that

I think I will never understand caring about a medal in a sport one finds incredibly boring :d (for example I can't imagine myself getting excited about a Dutch Olympic dressage medal, no matter if it's gold or not)

But alright, I hope they finish that off quickly so you can get back to watching real sports :p 

6 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

For viewers in India there is one complete channel for kabaddi... Along with a channel for badminton and 2 for wrestling showing 2 mats.... Basketball also has a stream and so did they keep one complete channel for Wushu and Taekewondo 

OK I'm officially envy of you guys :d I'm sick of listening to these stupid guys in Iranian channels knowing nothing about what the hell they are talking about.

Just now, heywoodu said:

Are you trying to kill me with jealousy? :p 

:dBut the match was like so cool to watch... Final score 30-22 ...also cool was the Sepaktakraw match... Which Myanmar won 2-1 ....beautiful long rallies, good blocks, crowds cheering, singing... What a beautiful atmosphere... 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

:dBut the match was like so cool to watch... Final score 30-22 ...also cool was the Sepaktakraw match... Which Myanmar won 2-1 ....beautiful long rallies, good blocks, crowds cheering, singing... What a beautiful atmosphere... 

I mean you are like "I can watch this and that and everything on TV" and here I am trying to find one second of live kabaddi or something and nothing works :lol:

Just now, heywoodu said:

I mean you are like "I can watch this and that and everything on TV" and here I am trying to find one second of live kabaddi or something and nothing works :lol:

Yeah the broadcasting is quite good... They cancelled the special Sunday WWE show and replaced it by asiad wrestling with Hindi commentary... That's called a sports channel... :clap:

And still I'm so confused what to watch... So many things on TV... Only handball is missing here... They are even showing lots of Indonesian matches in badminton...