website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Kaaaaa........meeeee........haaaaa.......meeeeee......

Spoiler

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

(at least that's what I'm imagining with half of these 'slow parts')

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

'Winner by Points Poomsae'

Is there also another way to win in this event? A knock-out or something? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

20 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Taekwondo livestreaming is aviable here on Olympic Channel

to me it says there is nothing to show ! should I do something ?!

btw there are two Iranian channels covering the event. and they BOTH show the same thing (wrestling) ! :facepalm: even if it's just a qualification match vs Turkmenistan ! and now one of them went to Kabaddi !

Adesso, MHSN ha scritto:

btw there are two Iranian channels covering the event. and they BOTH show the same thing (wrestling) ! :facepalm: even if it's just a qualification match vs Turkmenistan ! and now one of them went to Kabaddi !

I think that they geoblock it. Try to use an european VPN, it should works.

2 minutes ago, MHSN said:

I am so jealous. I want to see kabaddi, not this dancing and prancing :( 

Just now, heywoodu said:

:d this Iran-Japan match is quite one-sided. nothing fun

you can check this but they will switch to wrestling when there is an Iranian wrestling

http://www.telewebion.com/live/varzesh

1 minute ago, MHSN said:

:d this Iran-Japan match is quite one-sided. nothing fun

you can check this but they will switch to wrestling when there is an Iranian wrestling

http://www.telewebion.com/live/varzesh

After 2,5 seconds I came to the conclusion it's already more fun than Poomsae :p 

2 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

For viewers in India there is one complete channel for kabaddi... Along with a channel for badminton and 2 for wrestling showing 2 mats.... Basketball also has a stream and so did they keep one complete channel for Wushu and Taekewondo 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

For viewers in India there is one complete channel for kabaddi... Along with a channel for badminton and 2 for wrestling showing 2 mats.... Basketball also has a stream and so did they keep one complete channel for Wushu and Taekewondo 

Sadly I'm not a viewer in India :p