website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Looks like, I’ll only be watching swimming and Taekwondo for the next 2 days. Not a lot of (non-geoblocked) livestreams available :facepalm: 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

24 minutes ago, Dolby said:

What a horrible website. In Badminton it is just showing Japan defeated Malaysia 3-0 and no information about individual matches. :facepalm:

same in Sepaktakraw :facepalm:. damn this is the worst website I ever seen, even 2002 Busan website was better and I'm not kidding.

3 minutes ago, MHSN said:

same in Sepaktakraw :facepalm:. damn this is the worst website I ever seen, even 2002 Busan website was better and I'm not kidding.

And the availablity of streaming is the worst I’ve ever seen at the international level, not to mention the availablity of other information such as results, start lists, entries, stats, etc.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I'm watching through the youtube channel Sports5, they have livestream for lots of sports. I'm currently watching China vs Vietnam volleyball, going to switch to Philippines vs Thailand few minutes before the match start, I hope that our team can give a good fight.

I'm quite sure Indonesia was expecting much more when they dropped Kyorugi events to add stupid boring Poomsae events into the competition. they will most probably win just a bronze out of 4 possible medal chances.

we also secured two medals in Poomsae. both in individual events. I hope for two silver . because Korea is untouchable here.

but disappointed with Shooting results. both mixed teams narrowly failed to advance to the final and I never expect anything in Shotgun events.

now waiting for my favorite sport Wrestling . I hope for good TV coverage but I'm not that optimistic. at best they will broadcast only "one mat" and we will miss few important matches

2 minutes ago, opruh said:

I'm watching through the youtube channel Sports5, they have livestream for lots of sports. I'm currently watching China vs Vietnam volleyball, going to switch to Philippines vs Thailand few minutes before the match start, I hope that our team can give a good fight.

Blocked for anyone not residing in the Philippines, believe me I tried