website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

Amazing Ceremony, great atmosphere, huge performance. I wasn’t my top favorite, but It will be one of the few I enjoy rewatching for years to come. Congrats Indonesia and of course @Griff88

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

In other news, China’s entires will in fact be banned from participating in the weightlifting competition 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, dcro said:

I hope the official streams at YT channel will work eventually. Can't see myself being too motivated to follow the low quality streams otherwise.

The YouTube will probably never stream anything. However, the Olympic Channel is offering some limited coverage (begging with some finals on the first day), and workpointoffical (Thailand broadcaster) has been posting replays on YouTube (you can’t view them in the playlist, but you can look them up and view them Individually). 

29 minutes ago, dcro said:

I hope the official streams at YT channel will work eventually. Can't see myself being too motivated to follow the low quality streams otherwise.

Exactly. Otherwise I'm depending on streams being posted here, sites like livetv dot sx mostly cover team sports and I'm not gonna be bothered to watch football or basketball which is watchable all year round anyway. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Wow it's strange.. They also used it in 2010 too

I've also tried asking 5 other Indians from different ages and they also don't know. What did the Chinese put for India :crazy:

Do you have video of 2010? Maybe it would help.