website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

1 hour ago, Griff88 said:

Also in this occasion I'd also like to ask Indian members about the title of the song when the Indian team marches in Beijing 1990: 

@Dolby @Fly_like_a_don

I listened it repeatedly but still I have no idea..... Do you know the song? I was not even born at that time.. 

Just now, Fly_like_a_don said:

I listened it repeatedly but still I have no idea..... Do you know the song? I was not even born at that time.. 

Even I can't place the song. Tried a lot but nothing comes to mind. Not even a familiar tune. 

We're now 20 minutes from the start of the Ceremony, so let me briefly talk you through what to expect.

According to the organisers, it will be a "worldwide celebration of unity in diversity".

Wow, that really is not the exact same thing as we've seen in the previous 58 opening ceremonies of major events :yikes:

:p

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

19 minutes ago, Dolby said:

Even I can't place the song. Tried a lot but nothing comes to mind. Not even a familiar tune. 

Wow it's strange.. They also used it in 2010 too

I've also tried asking 5 other Indians from different ages and they also don't know. What did the Chinese put for India :crazy: