website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

4 hours ago, Gianlu33 said:

When the opening ceremony is scheduled? And where i can see it? 

No where honestly. The OCA and organizing committee have blacklisted any viewers that don’t live in India, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, or countries with access to Bein Sports from seeing the games; including people in other Asian countries. All hail Shiek Ahmad :wall:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Well, it’s not the stuff of dreams, but it appears that the Olympic Channel will show a few events from the Asian Games. Here is the link to the event page, still looking for any streaming for westerners of the opening Ceremony 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

I'd gladly give up the option to watch every opening ceremony ever to trade it for the option to watch some live sports....but so far it's still looking like these are gonna be rather pathetic Games in terms of following them..so far it has the feel of some West Southeast Asian Youth Indoor Beach Martial Arts Games or something.

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Hmmm.. If I'm not mistaken it is "Svagat hai" on the sign right?

So what's the correct one?

It should be स्वागत हैं instead of सवागत हैं. But understandable mistake, as not all languages have the compound letters. 

9 minutes ago, Dolby said:

It should be स्वागत हैं instead of सवागत हैं. 

It took me one minute of closely looking to see that the difference, I think, is that tiny little dot at the end? :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!