website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

I was expecting a convincing win for Qatar but that was humiliating. specially the first half :( no surprise our handball and disappointment are very close friends ! :facepalm:

here is the next round groups in handball, we have to play MUCH better than this to beat either Korea or Bahrain. which looks unlikely.

A) :QAT:JPN:KSA:IRQ

B) :IRI:KOR:HKG:BRN

Malaysia is leading Korea 2-0 at half time. :yikes: if they somehow manage to win the match by a miracle the last matchday in group F (with Iran and Saudi Arabia) will be interesting. because I'm sure nobody wants to win the group and face Korea in next round :d

ps: because of one day rest between matches which is not normal in football. teams sometimes rest their best players as Korea did today.

14 minutes ago, MHSN said:

Malaysia is leading Korea 2-0 at half time. :yikes: if they somehow manage to win the match by a miracle the last matchday in group F (with Iran and Saudi Arabia) will be interesting. because I'm sure nobody wants to win the group and face Korea in next round :d

ps: because of one day rest between matches which is not normal in football. teams sometimes rest their best players as Korea did today.

But Son Hyong-Min is playing

7 minutes ago, intoronto said:

All timings are prior to the Indian Standard Time (IST).

Wait, this sounds like rather poor English. Does that mean the times are in Indian Standard Time, or 'prior to' and we need some other calculation? :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

The official website is not just bad. it's also very late. Iranian sources are reporting start list / draw for different sports while the official websites only published some start list for Shooting and Rowing. and their Rowing start list is also incomplete !

here is for the men's single sculls, they just forgot "Heat 1" ! :facepalm:

https://en.asiangames2018.id/sport/rowing/event/rowing-men-single-sculls/

I also think they forgot Heat 2 for Women's Single Sculls. I'm quite sure we entered rowers for both events but none of them are in the list.