website statistics

Asian Games 2018

Fly_like_a_don

I tried Hola and ZenVPN, both were too slow to work and I'm not a fan of installing more of those shady VPN programs.. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

It's time for the Korean derby :cheer: 

Anywhere to watch it? 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

13 minutes ago, Gianlu33 said:

Sadly that's not working here. 

19 hours ago, MHSN said:

I knew Handball is not popular in Indonesia and they even wanted to drop Handball from the competition but I wonder if Handball even exists in Indonesia ?! I mean even in amateur level.  because you must be VERY bad to lose 40-17 to Hong Kong !! Hong Kong itself will get massacred by better teams here. that KSA-INA match will be very ugly. prepare for something like 70-2 scoreline ! unless Saudis show mercy

and Qatar also beat Malaysia 64-16 :d and unlike what our coach thinks. Qataris bring everything they have to Indonesia to win the gold. they have have their legendary GK Saric here ! so it will be incomplete Iran vs a very complete Qatar ! I just hope they don't get humiliated. even though finishing 2nd in group isn't that bad next round we will be in the same group with Hong Kong, Bahrain and the winner of KOR-JPN match. we need one big win to enter the semifinal.

Asian Handball is very predictable. there are 7 teams much much better than the rest. (and Qatar much better than anybody else ) and now 6 with Kuwait being suspended. out of the favorites for medal looks like the only team missing key players is Iran :cry: we have so many players in 2nd/3rd tier European leagues and unfortunately their clubs didn't release them for the competition. they were supposed to join the team in middle of the 2nd round but our coach decided to not use them at all thinking this is not "fair" for other players.

Indonesian Handball Federation was created in 2007. Almost never tried international competition (also not that popular in South East Asia, which made it harder to develop) until 2017.

Not even contested in our National Games until 2016! So yeah basically it's an alien in Indonesia. Even hiring Yoon Tae-il as a coach won't help :wall:

In that HKG VS INA match, the coach was visibly upset and facepalming a few times. When he gave instructions in Korean, I can feel his frustration

I thought Indonesia would be destroyed, but they're on their way to beat Malaysia :p 

2 minutes ago, Dragon said:

This is Malaysia's first ever competitive match...

In that case, they're holding their own relatively well :d 

Japan - Malaysia sounds promising..

Edited by heywoodu